I work from home processing medical records requests for a healthcare company. How do I find work in this field that's truly remote?

I have 5+ years processing medical records requests as an ROI/HIMS technician. I've been working from home for about a year now.

However, I'd like to make the distinction between "work at home" and "100% remote".

I'm still bound to a desktop computer and I am only allowed to work in a handful of company approved states in the U.S. Working overseas, for example, or even just in a non-approved state is non-negotiable. Being remote would allow me flexibility in where I can live and work, likely on my own schedule.

Are there companies that would allow me to do this type of work truly remote? I deal with zero paper and everything is electronic so nothing physical beyond a functioning PC and internet connection are required. Possibly as an independent contractor?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I work from home processing medical records requests for a healthcare company. How do I find work in this field that's truly remote? I work from home processing medical records requests for a healthcare company. How do I find work in this field that's truly remote? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.