I am stuck in the adjunct trap and struggling to break out. There are a lot of jobs I am interested in but I do not have the practical work experience nor knowledge of concepts/software etc in those fields.
I have a lot of student debt from undergrad/grad because my parents couldn't support me so I had to take out loans - so naturally, I don't want to take out another loan. But I still feel so stuck and that I'm never going to be able to quit adjuncting if I don't.
I've been thinking about doing a certificate in instructional technology/something related to technical writing, or TESOL.
Thoughts?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Do I take out a loan to go back to school to further my career or not?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
avril 13, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: