Job interview coming up, but interviewer hasn't confirmed the date - how to remind him without being pushy?
I had a phone interview yesterday that went really well, and the phone interviewer informed me that I would be meeting the head of the department very soon for an in-person interview.
Later in the day, I was provided with the department head's contact info and instructed to reach out to him via text to set up the in-person interview.
I texted back and forth with the department head yesterday evening, and he informed me that the interview would take place next week at a nearby restaurant for a lunch meeting. The problem is that he never specified which date (Monday, Tuesday, etc.) we would meet, and he didn't reply when I asked him for that information. Basically, all communication from him ended after telling me to be at the restaurant at 12 noon next week, with no date provided.
This morning, I texted him again (in a very polite and friendly manner, of course) to request this information. Still no response.
My question:
How would you recommend that I reach out to him without coming across as pushy or desperate? Would it be weird to contact the phone interviewer and request his help? Or should I wait a bit longer?
FYI it's been almost 24 hours since the last response from the department head regarding next week's interview.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: