Worthwhile going for a temp to full-time job?

Hello,

I recently applied for a job within a camp for a full-time position. Had two interviews, went well and all. The HR manager called me back and said that they were interested in hiring me on for a summer position that could transition into a full-time job at the camp.

This is great, BUT I am about to graduate in a few months and I'm looking for a full-time job and have nothing else to lean on if I happen to not get hired on full-time at the camp. I want to have a guaranteed job, but I don't want to miss a potential opportunity. This camp seems like a great place to work and to start a camping career.

Should I go ahead and accept the summer position and potentially get hired on full-time after the summer or not risk it at all and look for other jobs?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Worthwhile going for a temp to full-time job? Worthwhile going for a temp to full-time job? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.