I currently work in a toxic environment and have been looking for jobs. My manager has frequently been very uncivil with me. To the point where fellow employees notice this and they get uncomfortable with how the manager treats me. It’s at a breaking point right now. This is causing a great deal of stress, anxiety and other unhealthy side effects (not sleeping or eating much).
I’ve been looking for jobs for 1-2 weeks and would like to resign so I can focus on finding a new job (and eliminate the stress and anxiety this is causing me). I should be okay without work for 4-5 weeks too. However...
When interviewing, how can I answer employer questions about why I’m no longer employed? Obviously bashing a former employer isn’t a good idea, right? I can’t say “I resigned because it was a toxic environment and my manager was a bully”.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: