Why am I having such a hard time with temp agencies?

I’ve found my last 2 jobs through temp agencies. The first was a call center job that turned into a permanent role. The other was a part time office clerk type position doing invoicing/purchase orders. Since that role ended I’ve been checking in with the agencies I’m signed up with weekly and they’re not reaching out for anything,except jobs like warehouse or other physical labor. I don’t know if maybe I just got lucky with my first 2. I’m just looking for any type of office work. I’ve gotten more interviews in the last 2 weeks from applying directly for admin assistant/office assistant roles on my own, than through 2 months with the temp agencies...

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Why am I having such a hard time with temp agencies? Why am I having such a hard time with temp agencies? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.