Can you love your job?

I have this belief that nobody can actually 'love' and look forward to going to work unless you can find a way to turn your hobbies into money.

I'm an estimator for an electrical company and have been for over a year. until a few weeks ago, i thought i'd hate the fuck out of my job for the rest of my life. Now; standing here, writing this; i kind of don't mind getting up and doing my thing for 9 hours a day. I think it's in part with me finally understanding how my job actually works (fresh out of college) and my comfort level getting higher everyday.

I guess i'm just curious as to whether the outlook on your career can evolve so drastically to a point that work will be a piece of cake to swallow instead of a dreaded, stretched out 'prison' sentence.

I just want some assurance it might actually get better without having to wait 40 years for the sweet embrace of what rhymes with beef-fried mint.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can you love your job? Can you love your job? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.