What are the non-clinical career options for someone with a medical degree?

I am soon to finish medical school, but the closer it is, the less I want to become a doctor and work with people. I don't want to spend more than 40 hours weekly at work. I guess I went into med school because of the science and because I reckoned there would be a variety of career options after I'm done with school, so here I am and I don't know what lies out there.

I am considering becoming a pathologist, but am wondering what the other possibilities are for someone with a medical degree? In terms of 9-5 office jobs?

I wouldn't mind doing an additional masters or PhD in something complementary but have no idea what lies out there? Something related to technology or informatics maybe, interdisciplinary stuff? And what are the career options after that?

I always dreamed of being a researcher but honestly think it's not as rewarding and doesn't pay too well. I am feeling a bit lost right now, still grateful to be able to be doing what I am, but I just want to know of most of the possibilities before I make a decision.

I would be very grateful for any info, similar experiences or advice where to turn and seek this information :)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What are the non-clinical career options for someone with a medical degree? What are the non-clinical career options for someone with a medical degree? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.