I applied to a company recently that has a lot of applicants, so they use some sort of standardized/aptitude tests to thin out the herd. In this case, it was four multiple choice tests (machine scored), plus an essay (subjective/human scored). In my case, I did pretty good on the multiple choice parts, but apparently did horrible on the essay and was eliminated:
https://i.imgur.com/o82izPW.png
Out of curiosity, I had my friend submit a fake application. The fake applicant failed two of the tests and didn't complete another (since my friend was half-assing it). He didn't submit a recommendation letter or even a diploma, since being a fake he wouldn't have those. However his essay was ranked 7/8 (1 being the worst and 8 being the best), despite parts of it being plagiarized from another site and falling well short of the 1,000 word minimum they were asking for). Apparently the fake guy still got selected for an on-site interview.
When I called back and asked about it they said that I scored "too high out of range" (apparently they only took people who scored from 70-90) for the particular positions I was applying for, so they intentionally gave me a lower score on the essay in order to "even things out".
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: