Should I give it a go?

I recently I've been applying to hundreds of IT and Software development jobs with not luck at all so I decided to apply to different(typical ones) types of jobs like administration, sales, etc.

The thing is that I finally received a call and I have an interview for this following Monday morning but it is not IT related stuff nor programming. Besides I don't remember having applied to offered position(at the same time I don't keep track of what companies I apply to) and did not really understand what the position was as the girl was talking damn fast; even after that, I said yes, to the Interview.

Should I call them back and said "sorry but I misheard your call and after thinking, I better let you know I'm not interested, sorry for wasting your time, thanks "or just try it out (if I get hired) until I find a job that I like?

If you want me to post the name of the X company just to see if you have or are currently working on it, just let me know, I will edit the post.

NOTE: I Googled X company's website, found out they have a team page and all of the people seems to be very young...very, very young(not passed their 30's; I'm about to be 21). I'm really uneasy about this position and X company, do you guys think it might be fake?.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I give it a go? Should I give it a go? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 09, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.