In looking to bolster a resume for a science career, what are some skills/certifications/qualifications/things I can learn or obtain that don't require enrolling in school for a degree?

This might be the wrong sub to ask - if anyone would be able to direct me to a better sub to ask this question or a sub where I might get some more informed answer, I would appreciate it!

An example - while maybe not ideal for a science career - might be learning coding. With all the free resources online, I can teach myself coding and build projects for myself while also building a portfolio.

Are there any skills like this that I can teach myself that would make me more attractive to employers hiring biology/chemistry technicians or researchers?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

In looking to bolster a resume for a science career, what are some skills/certifications/qualifications/things I can learn or obtain that don't require enrolling in school for a degree? In looking to bolster a resume for a science career, what are some skills/certifications/qualifications/things I can learn or obtain that don't require enrolling in school for a degree? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 09, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.