Got my dream job, how do I resign from my current job without burning bridges?

Hi all, you might remember me from this post

I ended up getting the job and it's a dream for me because it's almost 6 figures at 24 years old!

Anywho, I found a job in between my old job and this upcoming one and it looks like I will have to resign with less than 2 weeks notice (it's fine because the offer states I didn't need to give 2 week notice in my first month).

The issue here is that I've only been here for 2 weeks, and I'm going to submit my resignation tomorrow (Preferably via email after everyone has left and leave a letter on my supervisors desk). It feels pretty crappy and I don't want to look someone face to face and say I'll be leaving today after working 2 weeks. I've resigned before, just not like this.

Any tips? It feels bad to leave so early, but I know my career comes first and foremost and this Project Manager position is really good for my future goals.

TL;DR: Resigning from new job after working 2 weeks for my dream job. How do I resign without burning bridges?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Got my dream job, how do I resign from my current job without burning bridges? Got my dream job, how do I resign from my current job without burning bridges? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.