Looking for advice on a possible career change. Where to start and what may be comparable from a salary and benefits standpoint.
I’ll try to keep post as efficient as possible but I have a lot of thoughts brewing right now and need some help organizing them and pointing me in the right direction. Thanks in advance for anyone that has any insight.
I am a 34m. I have a bachelors of the arts in History with a minor in geography. Directly out of college (10 years ago) I got a job doing retail sales for AT&T, I have since moved up into retail sales management in the same AT&T ecosystem.
This was never meant to be a long term thing for me, however, AT&T pays well, provides 401K and Pension in addition to other benefits. They really treat their employees well.
As I get older, I am starting to feel the desire to have a “more traditional” work schedule where I work M-F morning to early evening and have weekends off and I hope to steer away from anything “sales” related.
——
This leads me to the primary objective of this post.
Are there any careers / jobs that don’t require daily travel, that also start around 58-62K (I would really prefer not to take a hit on pay) and have all of the “goodies” as far as benefits are concerned. That are not sales based and have “traditional” work hours?
I am open to any and all suggestions and advice. I am someone who is eager and willing to learn, flexible and can adapt.
Take into consideration my schooling (if history major and geography minor even matter) and the fact that my work history is basically with one company doing one thing for the last 10 years.
I don’t even know how I could sell myself to a different company and a different field. Seems very alien to me. I don’t know how I could tailor a resume to seem appealing to anything that isn’t sales related.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: