Job offer for less money but role and company seem perfect

So I had job interview yesterday for a company and the role ticked every box I pretty much have. The recruiter then rang me today and said they would like to offer me the job. The only thing is that that offer is £3k less than what I said in my interview I’d like, and is also £5k less than my current job.

I’ve only been in my current job for seven months but I’m not particularly enjoying it. One of the reasons is that there’s lots of changes needed that I’m trying to implement, but the change is slow and hard and I’m not sure if the end result will ever be what I want. My team are also very unmotivated and immature. I feel like a bit of an outsider with them and they don’t work hard. 

However, my current job does pay well. They also allow me to work from home two days a week which is a really good perk.

This new job, as I’ve said, from what I can gather  is a lot more what I want. The constraints arent there that are in my current job and it seems like a really good place to work. The only draw back is that it’s less money and I’m not aware of what their “flexible working” policy is. I would love to still do one day a week from home - mainly as I have a dog and it would mean less doggy daycare costs (I know this seems a bit ridiculous, but my dog is very important to me).

I told the recruiter that I’m going to stick to my guns and that I would still like what I said in the interview I want and I also wanted to know if they would let me work from home one day a week. I’m waiting to hear back.

I just would hate to lose this opportunity and I’m in turmoil on what to do if they still can’t offer me what I asked. I find it very hard to stand my ground with things like this and often think who am I to ask for these things. Part of me wants to take the role regardless but my family and partner are advising me to stand my ground...

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job offer for less money but role and company seem perfect Job offer for less money but role and company seem perfect Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.