I’ll try to make this short. I currently work full time (37.5 hours a week) for a local grocery store production center in Portland, OR. Yesterday, Management briefly called me into the office to ask me if I was aware of “whats going on this thursday” to which I replied “No?” and afterwards basically told me “Never mind, we’ll keep you updated”. The same day, before going home, a coworker casually mentioned that no one else would be there, except me, on my last day of the work week. This department usually has three to four employees operating it at any given time. This is the second time in the last two weeks that someone has had to run the entire department by themselves and part of me feels like its being kept a secret from those employees as the scheduled day draws nearer.
Advice?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: