Okay so I just moved to my new location, I’ve been applying for jobs over the past two weeks and so far have heard nothing back(save a scam email and one who chose a candidate with better qualifications) which in my experience is unusual.
I’ve been working on my resume, but I’m starting to wonder if my phone number is the issue as the area code is the same three digits in a different order.
So if my area code is 123 the area code I’m applying in is 213, and I’m wondering if it’s possible that they think I transposed it(which looks like I don’t pay attention) or the out of area code is unappealing.
Do you guys think I need to update my phone number to a local area code in order to improve my chances of an interview?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
I’m not getting any calls, out of state area code, do I need to change my phone number?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mars 07, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: