I need Advice for naming my salary

I applied for a software support specialist tier 1 position. I was told the responsibilities and duties could be considered a tier 2 position since I'd be doing support via email instead of calls and doing mild html and css editing. has a salary range of 31k - 59k and I am at the final interview and am ready to give a definite answer. Early on during the first 2 Interviews, I told the recruiter and hiring manager that I was looking for between 35k-45k because I wanted to gauge what a typical day was like and consider the skill level.

Honestly the entire range is an improvement as I make less than 20k a year, but I'd be happy with 45k since it's the median and I'm pretty intermediate with support and computers and software in general. I feel like I could negotiate to 50k but i dont wanna push my luck, but I dont wanna sell myself short at the same time if I have an opportunity to get over 50k. What's the harm in asking for 50k? 5k more than what I'm planning to say?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I need Advice for naming my salary I need Advice for naming my salary Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.