How to put foot on a new career when no one wants to interview you.

I've been working as an Human resource employee for about 5 years and I'm starting to develop that HR isn't my calling. I've started becoming more interested in the field of computer science, but with no educational background in CS or work experience, I feel that no employer wants to look at me yet alone, have an interview.

Like a fool, I decided to quit my job with no other job lined up and now I'm unemployed. I've been applying for IT/CS entry positions but having programs like ATS (Applicant Tracking System [Basically a cool gadgets HR uses to reduce large resume submissions]) pretty much puts my resume out into the disqualified pile.

I do programming and learn the basics of computer science online, but I do not feel confident that it's even worth mentioning right now. I plan on pursuing probably an AA in CS, but I do need to work in order to get my education.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to put foot on a new career when no one wants to interview you. How to put foot on a new career when no one wants to interview you. Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.