How to get a career in IT without a degree?

I'm 30 yrs old, and I hate my current job and boss. I'm currently working in the parts department at a local car dealership, the job pretty much pays minimum wage with the way they structure our pay plans, yet they still expect a lot of us. I hate it.

I've been working deadend jobs all of my life and I'm tired of it. I've always been interested in an IT career, but I have no job experience in the field, and don't have an IT degree. How does one go about getting an IT career without a degree when school isn't an option?

Doesn anyone recommend Cybrary, and will potential employers take me seriously?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to get a career in IT without a degree? How to get a career in IT without a degree? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.