Graduated college in spring of 2017 and haven’t landed a career yet. Originally thought I wanted to become a police officer but had a change of heart. Immediately took a job working for the DEC (department of environmental conservation) right out of college as I thought it would be a stepping stone to becoming a Environmental conversation officer. Turns out it really wasn’t, and that the exam for this test is very competitive and wouldn’t be held for another 2 years. Fast forward to today, I’m currently working for a construction company not using my degree what so ever. Lately I’ve really reached a breaking point between hating my job, still living at home, and just wanting to figure out a career path! Personally I don’t want to work as a police officer, CO, etc because I feel like a lot of these jobs are relatively low pay and high stress. That just doesn’t seem ideal to make a career out of. Lately I’ve looked into applying for officer school in the air force but i can potentially be denied in the end (July is the selection process). To be honest, I’m a little nervous I will be denied because I’m truthfully a very laid back individual and I don’t know my personality will fit their “officer build”.
To anyone who has been in/known someone that has been in my situation, what kind of advice would you offer, and where should I look for a career with my degree? Currently I live in NY but would honestly take work anywhere, I’m young and have no obligations to anyone.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: