How do I avoid looking desperate after meeting employers at a job fair?

I went to a job fair with a large number of employers (hospitals) and I was able to get their contact information or business cards. I also gave them a copy of my resume.

I believe it’s recommended to reach out to them but I just don’t know how to do it in a tactful way. The employees advised applying online and they said they would call me back soon (which seems unlikely).

should I wait till I hear back, or is it better for me to go ahead and contact them? If it’s the latter, how do I do it without looking desperate?

It’s my first nursing job as a new graduate. Thanks.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do I avoid looking desperate after meeting employers at a job fair? How do I avoid looking desperate after meeting employers at a job fair? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.