Help me choose between 2 very different job offers?

For the last few years I've work on the social field, specifically with migrants and refugees in Europe. I was based in a rich country but part of my job was to keep travelling inside Europe and nearby regions to build international projects. I worked on a non-profit organization and led a very unusual but fun life. It was a life on the road with a very clear focus. I was paid salary and full expenses but I was alone most of the time facing very stressful situations.

I've just recently relocated back to my home country. For the past months I've been looking into a new job that would allow me to stay close to my close family(for reasons I will not go into).

Fast forward to last week. Between my job hunting I've been helping a friend set up a new company in my home town. We are childhood friends and I did it mostly to keep myself busy. Then he got an investor coming in and dropping a large sum. Enough to fund the company for the next years.That moment my friend came to me and told me to choose my own schedule, salary and job description. He offered a contract and said I can do what I want to help the company develop new projects. I said yes although I feel completely out of my comfort zone. The company is a cultural collective working with electronic music, events and the clubbing scene in my home town. I haven't signed a contract yet, it is on the way.

Then today I was contacted by a non-profit in my country who is very interested in hiring me. They are exactly aligned with my previous experience(migrants and refugees), doing a job I believe will actually make me happy. I will probably get a lesser salary and be based in a small village far way from any big city. Nonetheless, I will be able to tap into my contacts throughout Europe, build on my previous work network and potentially establish myself permanently in my country with a very unique set of skills. I would be one of the few people in my country with this kind of background and experience. This could set me up for teaching, university work or representation at international organizations in a few years.

Please help me decide?

I am very unsure right now, can't really decide what is the best option. I am 30 years old with a uni degree and a few years of work experience.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Help me choose between 2 very different job offers? Help me choose between 2 very different job offers? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.