Worried about needing job references

So I'm running into a problem. I might need a few positive references for a sales job, but the problem is that I haven't really stayed in any particular position for long enough to get a positive reference. I'm a student and I've mostly done contract work. I've reached out to some of the clients that I've worked with to see if they would be willing to provide a positive reference for me, but so far I haven't heard anything back from them yet.

I've decided I'm going to reach out to my professors to see if I can get positive references. I also think I could use a friend of a father as a reference who can vouch for my work ethic, but I'm not sure if that would count since I probably need a professional reference also.

Does anybody else have recommendations about how to get good job references?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Worried about needing job references Worried about needing job references Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.