So I've been working at my current employment for about 3 weeks, the company is okay but it's not a role or in a field that I really want to do. The main reason that I took the job was because I was working a part time job and really needed full time employment. Recently I discovered a job posting for a job that is in a field I really want to join and a role I really want to do. I've gone through 2 test, 1 video & 1 written. I'm currently scheduled for an in person interview next week. In the resume I submitted I didn't include my current employer since I've only been working there 3 weeks. I want to know if the question comes up if I'm currently employed should I say YES which raises the question as to why am I leaving so soon or say NO and lie to the interviewer. Any tips on this situation would highly be appreciated.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: