Feeling hopeless

Hey all, Im a 24 yr old female who got got accepted into pharmacy school. My first choice was becoming another type of doctor, but that did not work out. I applied to pharmacy school without completely thinking it through and just thinking about the pay.

I have a BS in biology and basically no relevant work experience in bio. Now I'm reconsidering going to pharmacy school because it's not something I envision myself doing for the rest of my life. I want to start working already or at least be able to work while completing some type of graduate program.

I am looking at other professions such as teaching, but in my state teachers make less than 40k a year. I enjoy writing, and i just want to find a career that offers great pay and has a better future. I feel like pharmacy is going downhill and saturation is a big concern. Does anyone have any advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Feeling hopeless Feeling hopeless Reviewed by Louhi on mars 31, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.