Confusion about how many days of notice to give for social service job

I work at a social service non-profit that is understaffed, but still means a lot to me. Due to some toxic expectations from upper leadership that leaves every staff member overworked/underpaid, the lowering morale, and the fact that the job isn't so great for my mental health (a lot of secondhand trauma and I have PTSD), I need to quit. Thankfully, I have enough money saved to help me quit this job and take a few months to regroup/take care of myself, but I don't know how to quit without screwing over the org. I know I want to help with transition and from my understanding, the number for days notice is at least 30 days. However, one of my coworkers quit and 30 days wasn't enough for him to help train new staff (our management has yet to hire a replacement). Should I give 45 days? 60 days? I know I want to come to the meeting with my supervisor with a transition plan and ways to help support my replacement (like tips, processes for certain things etc.), to help with the training process. Can anyone help me?

P.S. I don't feel guilty about quitting when other people feel the same way and nothing's changed since I got there. I just care a lot about my coworkers (especially my supervisor) and want to not make their lives a lot harder.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Confusion about how many days of notice to give for social service job Confusion about how many days of notice to give for social service job Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.