Why would an employer reduce work hours for current employees, yet still continue to hire more part-time employees?
This is something I’ve been wondering about for quite some time. I’m one of many part-time open availability workers for a store. I would say 80% of us have been asking for more hours to work, even to full time if possible. However, this request is always denied, unless someone calls in sick or is a no-show for their shift. Yet, at the same time, there’s new applicants having interviews and we have a “we’re hiring” at the storefront.
All work hours have been gradually decreasing for everyone. I understand this is the time of year when business is slower for my employer, but WHY are they hiring more people if those of us who are already here WANT to work more?
I don’t understand this dynamic. My work hours have decreased from an average of 32-37 hours, all the way down to 14-22. The need for a second job is almost definite at this point. Why would my employer be doing this?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: