What do I say?

Applying for a job that requires a form.

One of the questions asks if I’ve ever been involuntarily terminated, asked to resign or if I resigned in lieu of termination and if yes to explain in great detail what happened.

I ended up resigning when my job accused me of something I didn’t do. They made my time there miserable because of my pay(didn’t like my salary but since they bought the company they were forced to keep me on)

I knew if I didn’t resign when they asked that they’d make my time there more miserable than before so I’d eventually quit and they wouldn’t have to fire me/pay me unemployment.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What do I say? What do I say? Reviewed by Louhi on février 22, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.