Lately i’ve been having doubts about my major. I’m only a freshman in college so i’m not too far down a single path. But here is some background:
Im a really ambitious and entrepreneurial freshman currently majoring in civil engineering. It is a field I already have tons of connections in. I’m also good at math and problem solving. In addition, i’m minoring is business. After graduating, I’m planning to work for a few years and build up money, and then start a business (or something along those lines). I also have dreams to work in the music business or to work with big clients (music artists, celebrities, billionaires, etc). However, engineering doesn’t exactly line up with those far fetched dreams.
Long story short, i’ve been doing research and found out accounting also interests me, and it lines up more with those stupid dreams i have.
The most important aspect of a job for me is that it has to make a bunch of money, and it shouldn’t be capped. This is one place where engineering scares me, as i feel like after a few years you can’t advance much more (hence why I want to minor in business and start a company). But at the same time, i already have a great network of engineers which would give me a great advantage early on.
So what do y’all think? Is engineering the most logical? Would an accounting major better fit me? Are there any other business-related majors to research ,such as management or something?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: