I'm going away for college and have a job interview soon. What should I say?

I really need some money before I enter college so I decided to apply for a job at a small business. I have an interview soon and I have a strong feeling I'm going to get a question about college. I already know where I'll be attending and I will be going away this coming fall. They specifically asked me if I will be taking any days off from now until September and I said no, but most likely, they won't see me after September (I was assuming maybe they meant September 1st). Should I say that I'm just going to be a commuter student at a school near me? Should I say that I haven't decided yet? How would you approach this situation?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I'm going away for college and have a job interview soon. What should I say? I'm going away for college and have a job interview soon. What should I say? Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.