What is the implication when a recruiter sets up an interview with you but then never follows up on it and stops responding to your emails/messages?
This is not the first time it has happened to me: An interested recruiter will contact me for a role I am a good fit for and sets up an interview, then when the day comes they never contact me. When I send a LI message or email to reschedule or attempt to follow up they ignore it. This seems incredibly unprofessional and a good way to lose clients, what could be happening to cause this? I am struggling to think what could be causing this, but it has happened to me on multiple occasions.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
What is the implication when a recruiter sets up an interview with you but then never follows up on it and stops responding to your emails/messages?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 16, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: