New grad working for ~1 month now at a new job. Contacted to reapply for a position I applied 2 months ago.
Current job is a contract-to-hire position (Job A). 2nd job is a dream job w/ the government (Job B) but the process got delayed because of the shutdown. I haven't yet told them that I've been working job A but I would 100% accept the offer from job B if it came to it. So Job B is asking me to reapply because they switched over to a new hiring system. Do I include on my resume that I've started working Job A? When do I bring it up in the process if at all. I already interviewed and am being strongly considered for the position. This is for software engineering
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
New grad working for ~1 month now at a new job. Contacted to reapply for a position I applied 2 months ago.
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 16, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: