So many jobs want someone who is organized. I have ADHD which makes that a challenge. How can is say or prove that I am organized?

Organization has not been my strong suit and the recently discovered ADHD plays a big part in that. Unfortunately, every job description I look at wants someone who is highly organized. Can I say that I am and be honest?

I have had successes and lack of successes with organization at various jobs.

For example:

As a teacher, I was a train wreck I had a hard time keeping up with stuff (papers, etc.), I lost stuff left and right. And keeping up with the calendar, well...I wasn't good at it.

But...

When I worked in county government, I was compulsively organized. I dealt with many entities (cities, school districts, etc.) explaining tax law and making sure they met deadlines so that they were in compliance with state regulations. I think part of the reason I was so organized was because I was dealing with state law and I could not mess that up. And in some ways, the government job was just easier than teaching.

Also, I developed a system that kept me on track, something I never had time to do as a teacher.

Most of the jobs I am interested in are in the business world, which would be far more like the government job, I think.

So, can I honestly tell them I am organized?

Just looking for thoughts.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

So many jobs want someone who is organized. I have ADHD which makes that a challenge. How can is say or prove that I am organized? So many jobs want someone who is organized. I have ADHD which makes that a challenge. How can is say or prove that I am organized? Reviewed by Louhi on février 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.