Urgent! What do I do? Trouble with finding references

Hey guys,

My interviewer emailed me today asking me to provide a reference, but: (1) my boss is not an option (2) my supervisor is on leave until the next week, which is when the hiring period ends (3) my colleague isn’t returning my messages (he’s usually quick to respond & we’re good friends, but right now he’s job-hunting too and I’m worried he might be feeling bitter & ignoring me since he’s been searching for longer than I have but I landed an interview first? I might just be thinking too much though.)

Right now my plan is to wait for my colleague to respond, but also contact some other people to see if they would be alright with being my reference (but nobody knows my work as well as my colleague, who I’ve worked closely with before). Should I email my interviewer and explain that I’m still waiting on my reference? Should I wait and respond after the weekend (when hopefully my colleague has responded), or is that too long? Should I just give the contact details of my supervisor even though she’s on leave? I’m so stuck! Any advice would be much appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Urgent! What do I do? Trouble with finding references Urgent! What do I do? Trouble with finding references Reviewed by Louhi on février 22, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.