I interviewed for a job for which I qualify perfectly and would do amazing.
I was shocked to hear the woman (middle management who would have been my direct boss) who interviewed me being completely clueless about the latest trends in the scope of the function. She was only pushing for outdated ways of doing things (stuff that would definitely be useless).
I feel I have to contact his boss to tell him how this dude I spoke to is an ignorant dragging the company down and that I should replace him.
It is a huge company who’s doing well everywhere except where I live and now I understand why.
What would be the best approach for this?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Bypass hiring cunt
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 22, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: