Title says it all, I’m a 25M and I haven’t updated my resume in almost 5 years. The job I have now I’ve been doing for 3 years, previous job was 2 years in the same industry just working with different products.
I want to stay in the same industry but my previous jobs before this were not in this industry, I also have a degree that is has nothing to do with the job I want to apply for.
Basically what I’m wanting to know is can I focus my resume on the last 4 years of my working history or should I include everything since i started working?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Haven’t updated my resume in 4+ years, need some help
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 22, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: