A big hobby of mine is training people who are willing in tech. It's extremely rewarding, and sometimes even emotional when their families and them show their gratitude etc as 100% of them are now working highly-paid jobs. My work let me do a few training rounds which went very well! People were asking management to bring me back for more topics, but understandably I had my actual job/duties to attend to so that's over for now.
I've had great success and love doing it, but everyone in my social circle is off and running now and have all basically told me that I've got a great teaching style and should try it professionally. I got lucky and found a few clients through a network, those went well, but now I'm unsure what to do.
How could I get started on tutoring tech? Mainly:
-
Linux Operations and Ground-level admin skills
-
Python
-
WebDev
Not looking to make a ton of money, just as a side-job!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: