Long story short, I'm a younger guy (mid 20s) back in school to finish my degree. For once, I'm looking for a summer job.
Prior to college, I worked several years in industry(related to my current major) so I'm not really concerned about trying to get internship or work experience related to my field. I'm also looking for a change of pace so I figure a summer job is probably the best time for this.
One thing I've always enjoyed is driving, so I'm thinking of a job that involves a lot of driving. I do not have a license for commercial trucks/buses, nor am I interested in getting it. So naturally, this will probably relegate me to delivery/courier jobs.
I'd prefer something that requires long continuous (1-4 hours, highway, etc) driving rather than the erratic stop-n-go city traffic most delivery drivers are use to. I'm not absolutely dead set on this but it would be nice. I also have, and would prefer to drive my own vehicle; a company that pays mileage (or at least covers the cost of fuel) would be nice but I'm not opposed to driving a company car either.
Aside from the myriad of deliver driver jobs, is there anything else I should be keeping an eye out for that perhaps, more closely aligns with my preferences?
I'm up in Toronto Canada if it matters.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: