Stuck in the service industry?

I make $18-25 an hour working at a restaurant mainly bussing tables and bar backing. I have zero desire to become a server or bartender. Because its a small business, I have zero chance of ever becoming a manager, nor do I want to. I have also pretty much maxed out what they will pay me hourly.

I make pretty good money for where I live, but I don't want to be bussing tables for the rest of my life. The monotony is killing me. I don't want to be complacent and waste my life away. What should I do? I am approaching 6 years at this job.

FYI, the average person in my city makes 15k a year and the whole city is based around tourism and the service industry. Literally half the city works in the industry and I see what happens to people after they work in restaurants for 20 years. They are all drunks and are barely functioning despite many of them being in their 40s and 50s and I am scared that If I don't do something I will be one of them.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Stuck in the service industry? Stuck in the service industry? Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.