hi, I applied for a job that requires a bachelors degree. I have a fake degree, that I provided to the employer and everything was good, I was extended a job offer. The next step is passing a background check that is done through Sterling. I have no criminal history, good credit, no incident drugs or anything of that nature. I am just worried, because I was reading through their website and it says they do education and credential verification. Does anybody know how accurate this is and if i risk a big chance of them finding out my degree is fake? Would I be notified or even arrested?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Sterling background check questions
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 19, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: