Starting full time career/job while finishing senior year of college part time?

So I have one year left to get my Bcomm (10 courses left). I just did a co-op term for the past 8 months which essentially was a year off school. My term comes to an end in may and my manager recently brought up that a former VP of our company is hiring for my role over at his new place but as a full time.

Would it be illogical for me to consider this position as it would be what I would want to do after I graduate anyways?

My idea would be to actually take 2 courses in each of the spring and summer semesters which would mean id have night classes 4 days a week in the during these semesters. Then I would end up taking 3 courses throughout the remaining 2 semesters (fall/winter) which would mean I would graduate at the same timeline as what I would do without working.

I am not saying I want to put my education on hold at all as I understand my degree means much more than a single entry level job. I just feel that opportunities are hard to come by with my GPA as I remember when I was looking for an internship and feel like a fool not to take a job through recommendations.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Starting full time career/job while finishing senior year of college part time? Starting full time career/job while finishing senior year of college part time? Reviewed by Louhi on février 24, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.