Just land a new job (🎉!!!), but Im working on duties which not supposed to be mine . What should I do? Help!

So I finally land a job (yay🎉!). After 4 years out of field. And after 5 months applying REALLY hard for job positions.

But okay, after celebrations it came the first day, and Im totally lost. I will explain: I was hired to work on tasks ‘A’, for my direct manager, but now Im working on tasks ‘B’ (much more complex than tasks B), and working for the boss of my boss. Apparently Im doing the same job as the project manager, who earns 10000x more than I do. I just started working and I didn’t want to complain about that, so what should I do?? Help!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Just land a new job (🎉!!!), but Im working on duties which not supposed to be mine . What should I do? Help! Just land a new job (🎉!!!), but Im working on duties which not supposed to be mine . What should I do? Help! Reviewed by Louhi on février 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.