Smashed interview for dream job a week and a half ago. They told me to call them if I hadn't heard from them in two weeks. On a scale from OOF to HIRED, how bad is it?
I've been rejected by other companies and ghosted by many more, but this is throwing me for a loop. I have an open offer for promotion where I am now and I don't know if I should start the ball rolling on that or hold out hope for my dream job.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Smashed interview for dream job a week and a half ago. They told me to call them if I hadn't heard from them in two weeks. On a scale from OOF to HIRED, how bad is it?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 03, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: