In need of some advice for someone who just got their first job

So I recently got interviewed and offered a job as a clerk cashier at CVS. I know it's going to be really tough. I've struggled with anxiety and everything, and I finally got the guts to apply to my first job. I kind of have some experience as a cashier, as I was a cashier at a really known convenience store for a few weeks one summer. I barely feel it counts or anything, because it wasn't official. I also volunteered for a year at a hospital. This is my first official job, and I'm kind of scared of messing up lol. That's all. Does anyone have any tips or anything to share with me?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

In need of some advice for someone who just got their first job In need of some advice for someone who just got their first job Reviewed by Louhi on février 03, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.