Recruiters of Reddit, what would you think if you received a CV through the mail with the cover letter and all?

So, I’m really interested in working at this particular company and I’ve made my resumé with my cover letter in a way it sticks out like a sore thumb but I’m seriously having second thoughts for a few reasons. First, I’d be an immigrant that’s not a native speaker of the language. Second, I’m afraid of being a failure. Third, I’m afraid of rejection. I’d like your honest opinions and advices, please. Thank you very much in advance

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Recruiters of Reddit, what would you think if you received a CV through the mail with the cover letter and all? Recruiters of Reddit, what would you think if you received a CV through the mail with the cover letter and all? Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.