Should I be attempting to negotiate my starting salary using other offers I have? I don't know if I'm in a position yet to do so as a new graduate with this being my first full time job in my field.
What's the best way to go about this? I'm thinking about bringing up that other companies have expressed interest and was wondering if the salary is negotiable. Would a company consider retracting their offer if I was to ask something like this? I'm fine with the starting salary $60k (majored in aerospace engineering) and I'm really excited about the job so I don't want to risk losing the opportunity but if I can squeeze some more money out and maybe get $65k I don't see why not try.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
New college grad with multiple job offers
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 19, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: