Phone interview tip!

Hey everyone, just wanted to give y’all some advice that has served me well. I’ve done multiple phone interviews and have gotten the job every time.

Here’s my secret: I was completely naked every time.

It started on accident. I was expecting a call at noon, then 12:15 rolled around and I needed to shit. I am most comfortable pooping entirely naked, so I stripped down and pooped. Right after I was done, I got the phone call and did my interview from the toilet. I got the job.

Ever since, I have taken every phone interview that I could completely nude. The times I did phone interviews where I had to be clothed (ie. In my car in a parking lot) I did not get the job. It’s definitely a power move. You know something they don’t, and that gives you an edge.

This is of course supplementary advice, be prepared and do your homework and have questions for your interviewer. All standard interview advice still applies.

It just applies a little better when you’re naked.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Phone interview tip! Phone interview tip! Reviewed by Louhi on février 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.