How to negotiate my first job as a (entry level) Developer?

Job Location: Northern Virginia

I did very well in all the interviews (including onsite) with the company that I would like to work at. I asked for 90k, however they cannot for the position. Most they can offer is in the low 70s, but then an increase after a month of training.

This is my first time moving far away from home. I have a little sister who is in her first year in college. My parents have been working low tier jobs such as gas stations and convenience stores their whole lives; they are getting old and can't work as many hours as they used to. However, I will be the first one in my family to have this opportunity to be successful and help my family out.

How can I approach this situation and ask for more, if possible?

Note: I graduated last year, and have no prior experience in terms of internships or co-ops (I realize it can be tricky to negotiate without having prior experience).

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to negotiate my first job as a (entry level) Developer? How to negotiate my first job as a (entry level) Developer? Reviewed by Louhi on février 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.