I need out - but I'm stuck.

I currently work as a baker for a supermarket in the UK, I'm 27 and this is the job I have been doing all of my adult life.

The business is cutting hours and talking about redundancy, so I need out.

I don't have a degree from University, I only have some qualifications from college when I was younger.

Ideally I would like to get into an office job, but I'm not 100% sure how to go about this with no previous experience.

I look at other jobs on different websites but they intimidate me because I look at the requirements and experience needed which scares me off of applying for them.

I've recently gone over my CV and updated it and made it look more appealing. Is there any other tips I could use or any advice on how to get out of retail work / food work.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I need out - but I'm stuck. I need out - but I'm stuck. Reviewed by Louhi on février 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.