So I quit my sales job and I am jobless for a while. I have some money saved up to live on while I get treatment. I always suffered from social anxiety and depression since high school. I am 24 now. I was scared and was ashamed talking with my parents and getting treatment. I have low energy, always sad inside but hide it being happy on the outside, I have constant panic attacks and have a hard time socializing with people, I feel like people always negatively talk about me, and that was taking a huge toll on my life. I had enough. I will be going to the doctors soon and getting a referral to a therapist/psychiatrist. My plan is to slowly recover and take it easy for a month until I start making progress and move forward. As of right now, what are some very simple entry-level part time jobs I can do while I recover?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: